Home-made cakes can bring smile to anyone’s face:)
Order your favourite cake for your special event today and don't forget to share if you know anyone who might like one!
sarab1345@yahoo.ie
00535 86 7306683

Sunday 7 April 2013

second



When I am thinking of the past I remember the first few mounts in Ireland to be very challenging. I couldn’t speak English. I didn’t know the names of the things that I need it for cooking. I couldn’t order any food at any restaurant and communicating with other people was difficult.
Know that I have learned how to speak English I fill free. I like to shear some of my experiences with you from the time that I was living in Ireland and I was still learning English
Thank God I have this opportunity to tell some of my stories.

Look at my cat which lives in my back garden. 




No comments:

Post a Comment