Home-made cakes can bring smile to anyone’s face:)
Order your favourite cake for your special event today and don't forget to share if you know anyone who might like one!
sarab1345@yahoo.ie
00535 86 7306683

Sunday 7 April 2013

Third


This is my first story in English


 WHO FOLLOWED ME?
                                         I can remember the day that I was very young. I was just 7 years old .I wanted to go to my granny`s .There was a safe road between our house and my granny`s .I was allowed to walk ther any time I wanted to. My mum was baking a cake that day and I wanted to have my cake with my granny. So I wore my best clothes, a checkered pink dress with short sleeves. Whenever I wanted to go to my granny I used to wear the necklace that they give me for my birthday .I grabbed a big piece of cake and I started walking towards my granny .I knew that I had enough time to stroll there .I took my time .It is always enjoyable to walk in a field after a hot day near the sunset when you can feel the cold wind on your face .There wasn’t anybody around.  I smelled all the flowers and I danced like the butterflies.
 Suddenly I felt someone was following me. I was scared and I tried to ignore it .I started to walk faster but he started to walk faster as well. My heart was beating twice as fast. I was scared to turn and look back .Eventually, when I turned to look back. I saw he was dirty big and panting. When I saw him I was even more scared. I was alone and nobody was there to help me. I started to walk faster .I was nearly running but he was still following me. I couldn’t breathe. I started to sweat .I was very nervous and I fell down a few times.
I thought I have to do something to help myself. I prayed and asked God to help me. Suddenly, I decided to stop and tell him to go away .He stopped walking .When I stopped .I was looking at his eyes and I was trying to hide my fear but he looked at me with kind eyes. For a few seconds we were looking at each other.
Oh God .he was very kind but I also felt he was sad .I felt I should never have been scared of him. He walked with me until my granny’s house.
 When I reached my granny’s house my clothes were not clean anymore and I had scratches on my knees from falling.
My granny saw me with him .She smiled at me with kindness and asked me:”Where did you find this poor big hungry looking dog.”

No comments:

Post a Comment